On Mar 6, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Nathan Vack wrote:

> Can anyone recommend something to this end? I'm willing to spend a
> little, but, say, Final Cut Express is probably of my budget (plus
> major feature overkill).
>
> Quicktime Pro, perhaps?

I have had a lot of success with QuickTime Pro. It doesn't do
transitions (fade-in, fade-out, etc.), but it does a great job of
letting you cut out the stuff before, after, and in between your
video. Once you create your movies you can add sound. When you are
done you can save/export your movie file to a whole bunch o' formats.

QuickTime++

--
Eric Lease Morgan