------ Forwarded Message
From: Katherine Kott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:42:20 -0800
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Aquifer positions available

Hi Roy,

This information about positions we expect to have funded for Aquifer soon
went out on DLF-Announce so you may have seen it already but I'm trying to
get as broad a distribution as possible. If you know anyone you think would
be interested, please let me know or point them to the position
descriptions at:

http://www.diglib.org/aquifer/positions.htm

The project is a two year exercise to integrate distributed digital
collections that have been aggregated using OAI with some extensions (e.g.
asset actions) into different library environments in four different ways,
metasearch, through a commercial search service, through some kind of
portal with capability of exporting to citation management and through a
course management system. Anyone who is interested can contact me for more
information.

The systems architect is a one-year position. The other two are two-year.
It's possible the developer position could be job-shared. I think the
business analyst position may be hard to fill so I'd really appreciate
leads for that one.

Thanks!
Katherine

------ End of Forwarded Message