I tried to post my presentation both before and after the conference.  Before the conference, trying to upload would lock up my browser.  After the conference, it seemed to upload successfully, but I was getting an error message like yours when I tried to save the page.  This is in spite of the fact that I could successfully upload a file on a different code4lib.org page (my user page).

I finally just added a link to a copy of my presentation on my work website.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office