Hi code4lib

I would be interested in hearing about any in-house developments
people may have made on top of VTLSs Virtua IMS, iPortal OPAC and
DAMS Vital.
We at the National Library of Wales are mid implementation and I have
already developed a number of small helper scripts and larger systems
to support our own requirements here. A search through the list
archives did not mention anything unfortunately. I'm just trying to
get an idea of what can and has been done by people to customise the
suite to their individual needs.

--
Dan Field <[log in to unmask]>                   Ffôn/Tel. +44 1970 632 582
Datblygwr Systemau                                     Systems Developer