From: Dan Field [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: March 12, 2007 4:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Developments on top of VTLSs Virtua, iPortal and Vital
products

Hi code4lib

I would be interested in hearing about any in-house developments people may
have made on top of VTLSs Virtua IMS, iPortal OPAC and DAMS Vital.
We at the National Library of Wales are mid implementation and I have
already developed a number of small helper scripts and larger systems to
support our own requirements here. A search through the list archives did
not mention anything unfortunately. I'm just trying to get an idea of what
can and has been done by people to customise the suite to their individual
needs.

--
Dan Field <[log in to unmask]>                   Ffôn/Tel. +44 1970 632 582
Datblygwr Systemau                                     Systems Developer