From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Noel Peden
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Video encoding done - Mashup idea request

Hi all,

The video editing and encoding is now done.  There's still more work to
post them on Google, but we should be over half-way.  Dan / Roy, the
feedback session is also up under "Other" in Day 3:
http://pierce.eou.edu/code4lib
This url is temporary.  Once everything is up on code4lib, this page
will go away.

Mashup ideas: I will probably, some time next week, do a mashup of the
conference.  If there are any fun quotes or other things people remember
that ought to be in there, let me know.  I'll grab photos from flicker
(send others if you have 'em.)

Regards,
Noel

Noel Peden