In principle that would be a better option.  In practice you need to be
really really sure that you can simply mix the two formats in to a final
output.

Mixing PC-video and camera-video successfully together has a reputation
for being difficult.  All to do with frame rates and interlacing modes
of which I have zero understanding.  The other issue being that modern
video projectors are very good at coping with having a multitude of PCs
& Macs plugged in to them,  working out the resolution etc. and
displaying a quality image.  I am sceptical of finding some video
editing software that is so forgiving.

If a mix of video and screen capture could be achieved it would be
great, but certainty of a successful result AND a fallback if it doesn't
work should be part of the plan.

RJW

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts
see us at these events www.talis.com/events
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.