One of the leading providers of subscription electronic databases, our client offers a dynamic and creative working environment located in a beautiful setting!

Perks include tuition reimbursement, an on-site Health Club and a subsidized cafeteria.

To hear more about this opportunity, please submit a Word resume to [log in to unmask] and include DATABASE in the subject line.  Thank you!
            Visit us at www.infocurrent.com

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.