> Despite being told several times, I forgot to sign a release :-(
>
> So...
>
> <IANAL>
> I hereby grant the members of Code4LibCon, the Code4Lib mailing list and
> the owners of code4lib.org non-exclusive rights to re-distribute video
> footage of me presenting a lightning talk at the code4lib conference 2007,
> under commercial and non-commercial terms.
> </IANAL>
>
> rob

Hmmm, this is probably good enough, but if Talis wants to purchase my
airfare to England, I can deliver a form in person for you to sign.

Seriously, duly noted. I plan on going through the forms to see if anyone
else is missing this week. However, if you didn't fill one out, you can
e-mail me directly and let me know if it is OK to use or video, (or not).

Edward