>the two other comments I heard were:
>Would have like a more technical opening key note.
>Some of the presentations weren't technical enough.s

I understand these sentiments, but I disagree strongly.  There were a
lot of technical sessions - as there should've been - but a conference
like this always risks falling into the trap of showcasing technology
for technology's sake.  I think a keynote that grounds us in a real,
educational mission is critical to putting these awesome projects in
context.  I loved both keynotes and I found them to be a welcome change
of pace from the day's sessions, which I also loved.

All in all, I just want to thank the planners of the conference - it was
my first Code4Lib and it was simply one of the best and most fun
conferences I've attended.

--
Andrew Ashton
Systems Librarian