At the risk of offending, discussion seems to be repeating itself w/r/to
the potential code4lib journal project.

Perhaps those willing and able to step up and get the ball rolling, so to
speak, could sally forth nearby, and we could avoid further continuing and
repeating discussion of tools recommendations that don't get picked up?

The question isn't "what tool should we use?"  It's "who's going to do
this?"  Several people have offered to help, but who's going to take the
lead?  If the answer's nobody, well, that's fine too.

</rant>

Jonathan wrote:  "Anyway, I'd be interested in working on this to get this
off the ground. Is anyone else? Especially someone(s) with a bit more
Code4Lib "cred"/history than me?"

To which:  cred/history is illusory, but to effect the greatest illusion,
it pays to be one who takes the lead on a project like this and runs with
it until it's up and running. :)

   -Dan