I think there was also a plan for an anthology that could be wrapped
into the first few issues. I'm not sure if that project fizzled or not
either. The woes of a volunteer force with little free time.

I also think Open Journal System was debated for use, as a few people
on irc are hacking away on it anyways and it seems quite nice.

I'm still interested in the idea and I could probably set up an
installation on code4lib in the near future if people are interested
and approve. journal.code4lib.org I think would be appropriate.

Eby