All,

At next week's DLF Spring Forum, Rachel Gollub will be moderating a panel
discussion on Second Life on Tuesday, from 2 - 3:30 PM. As part of that
panel, we will be lucky enough to have several people who are quite active
in library- and academic-related SL development on hand:

 * Barbara Galik and Rhonda Trueman, from Second Life Library 2.0,
 * Rachel Smith, Director of Special Projects for the New Media Consortium,
and
 * Jeremy Kemp, creator of Sloodle.

To make the most of their time with DLF's members, and as a follow on to the
Tuesday panel discussion, there will be an open working session on Wednesday
afternoon, to explore the possibility of a coordinated DLF development
effort in Second Life.

The session will begin at 1 PM in Fountain III, and go until it's over, or 4
PM (whichever comes first). If you are active in Second Life or interested
in becoming so, please come to the session.

Hope to see you there,

-Tom