I have been working on very similar things for Horizon. I guess Horizon
won't be along long, but I'll try to take a look at what you've done and
see if I can fit my Horizon stuff into the framework. If it's too much
trouble to fit my stuff into your framework though...

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Sr. Programmer/Analyst