Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:33:03 -0400
From: "Higgins, Karen B." <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PVC] Reminder - PVC social this Wednesday evening

Hello ASIST/PVC Members,

Please join the Potomac Valley Chapter for our next event!

WHAT: A Fun Social Evening

WHY: Catch up with friends and colleagues, and meet new ones, before
everyone leaves for summer

WHEN: Wenesday, June 27, 2007
            6pm-8pm

WHERE: Capitol City Brewing, Capitol Hill location -  2 MassachusettsAve NE
                   Ask for the Jeff Prater party - we'll be in themezzanine
                   http://www.capcitybrew.com/capitolhill.html

METRO: Union Station, red line.

COST:  $0 to register (covering your own dinner costs)
FOOD AND DRINK: Order what you like from the bar and menu.

RSVP:  Please respond to this email to let us know that you will be
there.