So, there's a new "books" application in Facebook that lets one document
what one is currently reading and what's "on deck".  The problem is that it
expects to be able to find the book at amazon.whatever.

I suggested searching worldcat.org, so that those of us reading out of
print or other non-commercial stuff can post our readings (I was attempting
to indicate that I was about to start reading Berge's "The EDIFACT
Standards" [don't ask]).

Of course, just to reignite the licensing questions, one has to know, is a
free facebook plugin app "non-commercial", and how many hits against
worldcat.org might it make in a day?

- David
--
David J. Fiander