Some of us have spontaneously decided to have an informal Code4Lib get
together the Monday of ALA in DC.

We will meet on Monday the 25th of June at 8pm, at "RFD", which
reccomended by anarchivist, which appears to be a pub and "Washington's
Largest Multi-Tap".  It's located just a couple blocks from the
convention center.

http://www.lovethebeer.com/rfd.html

Some of the Talis crew have said they will be there. I will be there.
Anarchivist and edsu have said they'll be there. (I forget if I just
made up edsu).

Please join us! Any and everyone interested in meeting code4lib folks or
other assorted library technologists and library geeks and hangers on
are welcome.

No, I wasn't planning on making a reservation or anything. No, I have no
idea how we'll all find each other. I think it'll work out.

Jonathan