Maybe Peter won't mind a debate breaking out on the otherwise relatively
quiet DLF listserv ;)  Martin's suggestion about a panel at the Fall Forum
makes a lot of sense, and Ricky Erway has written to us each about the
convergence of that idea with some information collecting she's doing.  I
like the idea of a discussion about different approaches to mass
digitization, and like even more the "stewardship" filter on that question.
It's definitely a good topic for a DLF crowd.

John