I'm posting the following question to this list at the suggestion of Dan
Chudnov.  Does anyone have experience with using a tool such as
Biblio-Citation-Parser (
http://search.cpan.org/~mjewell/Biblio-Citation-Parser-1.10/)?  By its
description it looks like it will do what I want, but I am struggling to get
it to work.  What I am wanting to do is take a lengthy list of bibliographic
citations and in some automated fashion, parse those citations in order to
create SFX links for all of those that refer to content that my library has
available.  It's a Perl application and I am trying to use it on Windows XP
using ActivePerl 5.6.

Any advice or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve