If you don't make them open, can you put some links on the listserv
about page to the archives that are open? That would do just as well.
But the official listserv page is what one finds googling, and then one
finds that one can't get into the archives, and one never finds the
'alternative' archives. Just putting a link to them on the 'about' page
would suffice, I suppose.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind