On Jul 18, 2007, at 1:14 PM, Eric Lease Morgan wrote:

> I, as maintainer of the mailing list, have no problem allowing non-
> subscribers to view the "official" archives. If, by noon tomorrow,
> I get more "yes" votes as opposed to "no" votes regarding this
> issue, then I will change things accordingly. (I'm going on
> vacation as of tomorrow afternoon.) Feel free to send your votes to
> me or the list.

It was "unanimous", sort of.

There were nine votes to make the archives public and zero votes to
keep them private. I believe I have changed the settings accordingly.
You can now visit the following URL and browse the "official"
archives without logging in:

   http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/code4lib.html

(BTW, we now have about 600 subscribers to the list.)

--
Eric "Off To VT Real Soon" Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame