Thanks to all who responded to the question I raised last week about ideas
for parsing a bilbiography for creating SFX links.  Here is what I ended up
doing:

Due to my own limited knowledge of Perl, I gave up on using/implementing the
Biblio-Citation-Parser software.  Since the original citations were stored
in Reference Manager, one of the more common citation management software
applications, I wrote back to the colleague who first asked me to help with
this situation, asking him if he could provide me with the Reference Manager
files.  He did, and I downloaded a free trial version of the software,
imported the references, then exported them in RIS format.  Next, I imported
the RIS output file into Zotero, and then exported the whole bibliography
from Zotero into a readymade HTML bibliography.  Because of Zotero's
built-in COinS functionality, the readmade HTML bibliography is
automatically populated with OpenURLs.  But I wasn't done yet.  I had to go
through each citation by hand and test whether we did indeed have the
article in full text, and also, to edit the HTML coding to substitute our
company's specific SFX base URL in each link.

Obviously, very non-elegant and also labor intensive.  I'm interested to
hear from anyone who knows a better way to do this.

Steve