On Jun 30, 2007, at 7:22 AM, Alexander Johannesen wrote:

> ... Seriously, before you do anything, read the book "Restful
> WebServices" by Sam Ruby and Leonard Richardson
> (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596529260/). ...

Alexander and code4libbers: *THANKS* -- this thread was extremely
helpful to some of my recent thinking and work. It's wonderful when
terrific info flows one's way at just the right time. I have the book
in hand and can't wait to immerse myself in it.

Below is a glimpse into some of my recent questioning that shows why
this is so apt. (I've posted a followup noting the book and crediting
this list.)

---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Integrated Technology Services
Brown University Library