I've been lifting bits of PHP code from various tutorial websites and
playing with them...learning by osmosis, as it were. Likewise with
JavaScript. Perl appears to be the best scripting language for dealing
with XML and I plan to make an effort to learn it in a little more
structured way, with a combination of on-line tutorials and the
O'Reilly book. Does that make sense?