On 7/27/07, Ed Summers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We don't have any evidence, but it seems that the
> entry point was the fact that various software packages weren't kept
> up to date.

Just a quibble, but I believe all the system installed packages had
the latest versions installed.  We did have some older versions of
programs (drupal, wordpress, etc.) still serving up various sites
though (I had an older WordPress running a personal site even though
the latest version was installed on the machine, for instance).

Either way, I think it is clear we need to separate the code4lib
production stuff from the anvil machine which is experimental and
informal in nature.  I'd encourage all interested to drop by #code4lib
next week to discuss.

Kevin