On 7/31/07, Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What am I doing wrong? How do I need to configure Apache accordingly?

We use a bunch of URL rewrite rules to solve this issue. We have a
host of backend technologies like Perl, PHP, CGI, Java, but all the
URL are equally clean.

We set up one set of rules per service point, where a 'point' is
defined in a rather technological fashion in addition to the semantic
value, so soa.nla.gov.au/users is redirected to
ws.nla.gov.au/services/usermanagement/index.cgi, including all
sub-paths from this point.

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps