Howdy Sharon,

Not sure if this is perfect, but you might check out DOAP (Description of a
Project).  Quoth Wikipedia:

"*DOAP* (Description Of A Project) is an attempt to make an RDF
schema<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RDF_Schema>and
XML <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extensible_Markup_Language> vocabulary to
describe open-source <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source> projects. It
was created and initially developed by Edd Dumbill to convey semantically
information associated with open-source software projects. It is currently
used in O'Reilly's <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27Reilly_Media>
CodeZoo<http://www.codezoo.com/>and the Apache
Software Foundation's<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Software_Foundation>
project
page <http://projects.apache.org/>. There are currently generators,
validators <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validator>, viewers and converters
to enable more projects to be able to be included in the semantic
web<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_web>
."

Good luck,

-Mike