On 8/1/07, D Chudnov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Separately I can bring up an emergency/temporary backup of the
> www.code4lib.org site if it is not otherwise possible before the end
> of the week.  I'm in transit all day tomorrow, but let me know by
> first thing friday

Sounds like a great idea to me.  You can get the backup files from
Ross or Ed, I imagine.  I'm not sure why this hasn't been suggested
sooner since the framework is already on your machine from the last
failure.

As to where the production code4lib should go, OSU or iBiblio, I don't
really have an opinion.  Seems like six of one and a half dozen of the
other to me.

Those who have strong opinions should probably post them here for
discussion (I think the in channel 'votes' were viewed by all as
preliminary).  As Ross said, I think everyone was happy with OSU just
because "working code wins" -- i.e., it was here and now.

Kevin