D Chudnov wrote:
> 1) we could have found someplace
> 2) this is a problem either way
> 3) this is a problem either way
> 4) a few days' downtime is one thing - a few weeks' is another.

Yes, I believe everyone realizes this is a problem. That is why everyone
has been talking about figuring out a solution. The OSU proposal was
deemed the best available solution yesterday in a discussion, but that
doesn't mean you can't propose other ones.

If you think you need to convince everyone that the current situation is
a problem, I think you are tilting at windmills. Everyone is convinced.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer