[Apologies for the crossposts]

In just a few weeks, we'll be descending upon Chicago for this year's SAA meeting. As in previous years, the Description Section will be running the Description Expo (formerly known as the Finding Aids Fair). I invite all of you to submit your finding aids or archival descriptive projects for inclusion. This year we won't have any particular theme, but I hope to see submissions about descriptive projects that involve new technology or ideas (e.g. Web 2.0) or that you feel are groundbreaking in some other way.

Please submit your materials by August 20, 2007. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Mark A. Matienzo, Vice-Chair, Description Section, Society of American Archivists
Assistant Archivist for Systems and Metadata, Niels Bohr Library & Archives, American Institute of Physics
301-209-3180