Has anybody considered talking with the OCLC WebJunction folks about
hosting www.code4lib.org?  They are already hosting the xml4lib
listserve.  I do realize we are talking about a domain vs. a listserve,
but part of WebJunction's mandate from their Gates grant is community
service for libraries.  The www.code4lib.org seems to fit within the
scope of the public service that they are doing for the xml4lib
listserve.  So maybe this might be another option to look into.

Andy.