Edward,

Here are a few things we do at Harvard:

1. Viewing of course reserves reading lists in on-line course systems by
faculty and students:
See http://hul.harvard.edu/ois/systems/readinglist/index.html

2. Providing a (currently non-public) OAI data provider for ARTstor to
harvest metadata and images from our visual information access system, VIA.

3. Shortly, we'll be publishing public OAI data provider url for harvesting
data from Harvadr Virtual Collections,
http://hul.harvard.edu/ois/systems/vc/index.html

4. Enabling various public interface systems for easy crawling by search
engine crawlers. To date, OASIS http://hul.harvard.edu/ois/systems/oasis/
and the Harvard Geospatial Library
http://hul.harvard.edu/ois/systems/hgl/index.html have been enabled.

5. and of course Harvard holdings are represented in OCLC Worldcat.

-Randy