Jonathan,

The direct linking to ISSN has been changed already so that it links only to
the record for that serial, not to the articles from that serial. So the
easiest way is to link directly using the ISSN, either with the hyphen
(http://worldcat.org/issn/0025-3154) or without
(http://worldcat.org/issn/00253154). This will take you directly to the
record for that serial, the Journal of the Marine Biological Association of
the United Kingdom in this case. You can add the location parameter
&loc=[postal code or state or province or country].

For a search, the location parameter is ignored because it is not a search
index or limiter field. It only works on a direct link by ISSN, ISBN, or
OCLC number.

Best regards,
Chuck

Chuck Costakos
OCLC
Phone: 614-764-6255
Toll-Free: 800-848-5878 ext 6255 (USA and Canada only)
Fax: 614-764-0496
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.WorldCat.org