I'm a part-timer myself, so scheduling in lunch time had not occurred
to me. Thanks! We will include lunch and breaks. Travel time between
branches seems to me to be a little out of scope, though. I think I'm
going to leave that as a manual schedule tweak for now.

--
Sharon M. Foster, B.S., J.D., 0.58 * (MLS)
F/OSS Evangelist

Any opinions expressed here are entirely my own.