Of course! "Notify me when the schedule changes." That's a must-have.

Publishing to a public website is a little problematic. Some of my
co-workers are a little squeamish about patrons having their full
names. The reasons are lost in the mists of time. If and when we have
a staff intranet, that would definitely be the place for the
scheduler.