  SFX uses a proprietary mechanism to trigger fetch that is not part
of the OpenURL standard. The usefulness of this mechanism, however,
motivated the very rich fetch functionality in the 1.0 version of the
standard- if you care at all about interoperability you should avoid
the SFX trigger mechanism.

COinS recommends not to use ContextObjects with fetch (by reference
metadata) because it is thought that deverse agents will not be able
to deal with them; however, link server systems with full Z39.88
implementations should have no problem with them.

Eric