Nice. So in SAP2, you can in fact list more than one author with
component elements seperated out (aulast and aufirst). But in SAP one,
you can't. rft.aufirst and rft.aulast (etc) are not repeatable in SAP1.
Which makes some sense, because associating a particular first name with
a particular last name would get hairy.

Thanks for the explanation.

Jonathan

--