Dear Colleagues,

I look forward to seeing many of you next week at the DLF Fall Forum 2007. This will be the largest Forum to date, with currently over 260 registered attendees. The program includes two keynote addresses and over 20 sessions of papers and panels. The updated schedule and program are available from <http://www.diglib.org/forums/fall2007/>.

The conference hotel, the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel, filled up fast. Assuming one or two recent cancellations, there may still be a reservation available although I cannot promise they will extend the contract rate at this point. Alternatives accommodations include the Latham Hotel and Crowne Plaza, which are listed on a Google map I have created available from <http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116437459577400691386.00043da2dbf75dfdabea1&om=1&ll=39.950938,-75.163715&spn=0.011712,0.022531&z=16>.

The map also includes the location of the train station, airport, and a range of restaurants within walking distance. Given our full program the scheduled lunch timeslot next Tuesday has been shortened to one hour, so I hope the Google map will help some of you quickly identify a possible location for a possible lunchtime face-to-face meeting you may be planning.

The deadline for print program edits has passed, but any requests for changes to the Web version can be sent directly to me.

You'll see some new faces at the registration desk since we added DLF Administrative Associate Jaime Moore to the staff in August, and some folks from Experient meeting and event services will be helping us staff the registration desk. See you soon!

Regards,

Barrie Howard
Program Manager
Digital Library Federation