On 11/8/07 2:07 PM, "Keith Jenkins" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2007 4:53 PM, Tim Spalding <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> I just saw Roy's presentation, and it was good.
>
> Tim, what was the venue for Roy's presentation?
>
> Keith

I can answer this...the "Customers of Dynix, Inc." (CODI) Conference 2007,
Pittsburgh, PA, see <http://www.codi.org/conference/2007/site/>. I'll be
blogging the main part of it at TechEssence.info and I've offered to have
them post the PowerPoint. Or I might also put it up at my own web site.

I very much appreciate everyone's input. I used specific items from posts by
Thomas Dowling and Carl Grant, with attribution, although I've also
benefited from everyone's feedback on the issues. Thanks,
Roy (sitting in the airport waiting to return from said engagement)