Thanks for posting this Roy - it's a great start for the community to
rally around and discuss.

I'd really like to help get this message out more widely, so people
can start to really debate the problems. I'd love to host a bit of a
panel discussion on this - for a podcast; would you be up for that? I
was thinking maybe Roy, Carl, Dan C and Jonathan Rochkind? Names
picked out of a hat, apart from Roy's, so open to other suggestions.

rob