Roy Tennant wrote:
> Consumer Rights

Coupla thoughts:

  - I have a right to a reasonable return on my investment in a
    maintenance contract
  - I have a right not to be an involuntary beta tester
  - I have a right to take technical questions to staff capable
    of understanding and answering them
  - I have a right to have my work on local customizations and
    settings preserved across upgrades

> - I have a responsibility to request new features responsibly

This could probably be broken out in finer detail: I have a
responsibility to consider my user's needs as well as my own in making
enhancement requests.  I have a responsibility to verify that the
enhancements I request are really what I want.  I have a responsibility
to assign enhancement priorities fairly (i.e. they can't all be Top
Priority/Ultra Urgent).

--
Thomas Dowling