Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to everyone that made the DLF Fall Forum 2007 a success. I received much positive feedback at the event, and will be sending out a formal request for assessment to the attendees soon.

Many of the presentations have been posted online linked from the presenter's name or presentation title, see <http://www.diglib.org/forums/fall2007/2007fallprogram.htm>. I still lack a few and will post them as they are received.

A couple of notes relating Forums:
* DLF is considering implementing an iteration of the Public Knowledge Project Open Conference Systems, so be aware as the paper submission and registration interfaces and functionality will change (for the better we hope);
* DLF will be redesigning the website between now and the Spring Forum 2008 and will be archiving older content. We are still in the planning stages, but it's likely that Forum presentations older than 3 - 5 years will be preserved in a small archive and available upon request.

I look forward to seeing all of you again in Minneapolis next spring.

Regards,

Barrie Howard
Program Manager
Digital Library Federation