Colleagues,

I bring this report to your attention, since the idea of extracting
information from authorities/terminologies for use in enhancing and
improving search rose to the top of our list at this meeting (and was
also mentioned in the ILS Task Force meetings at the just-concluded DLF
meeting in Philadelphia). We'll be doing some work in this area, which
will hopefully be of broad use in a number of applications.

Best,

Merrilee

Please note new office/contact info
Merrilee Proffitt, Program Officer