Hi folks,

I'm logged in but receive the following message:

This election is currently closed. Voting times are between:
Tue Dec 11 00:00:00 EST 2007 and Tue Dec 11 23:59:00 EST 2007

Anyone else seeing that?

James Jacobs

--
James R. Jacobs
International Documents Librarian

There's a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear
is another theory which states that this has already happened.
--Douglas Adams

   (\
  {|||8-
   (/