I don't have a great answer for you, Nathan.  Perhaps one of us can
dig in the database to see if your votes were registered.  Or you can
try to vote again; it should only allow you to change your existing
ballot, not file another vote.

By the way, those of you who registered for code4lib accounts in the
past hour or two should now be clear to vote.  I just enabled another
five or so.

-Mike