The registration for the conference is not yet open. I am meeting with OSUšs
conference services this week to finalize registration details, and I will
send out an announcement 1 week in advance of the registration being open
and available.

On 12/4/07 8:01 AM, "Yitzchak Schaffer" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Greetings all --
>
> I've been following the conference site, and haven't seen any mention of
> registration.  I just want to make sure I don't miss the boat - is
> registration happening yet?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Yitzchak Schaffer
> Systems Librarian
> Touro College Libraries
> 33 West 23rd Street
> New York, NY 10010
> Tel (212) 463-0400 x230
> Fax (212) 627-3197

Jeremy Frumkin
Head of Emerging Technologies and Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

541.602.4905
541.737.3453 (Fax)
" Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. "
- Emerson