Hey Jonathan,

Should you strike out in the ride-share area, you might look into
Greyhound.  The bus station is easily walkable from the conference
hotel, and it'll leave you off just south of the sports complex and
Pioneer Square.  It's often cheaper than other options in my
experience, but perhaps some locals have better answers.

Best of luck,

-Mike