Dear Code4Lib community,

People may have seen this on planet code4lib already, but I thought I
should do a mailing list post, too.

Blacklight, an open source OPAC using ruby on rails and solr, has now
been released under an Apache 2.0 license.

There is a brief (but soon to expand) website about the project here:
http://blacklight.rubyforge.org/
Releases are available here: https://rubyforge.org/projects/blacklight/
Svn access is available here: https://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=5235
rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=5235

You can also see Blacklight in action here: http://
blacklight.betech.virginia.edu/

The code4lib community has been very supportive of this project, so
thank you! I hope that some of you who have expressed interest in the
past will consider joining us as developers, testers, documenters, or
just by making suggestions for how to improve.

With love from a code4lib fangirl,
Bess

Elizabeth (Bess) Sadler
Research and Development Librarian