Yeah, I even saw my nick, but when I tried to type the error page showed
up.

From trying the ircatwork.com site I got:

*** Welcome to CGI:IRC 0.5.9 (2006/06/06)
*** Looking up linuxinlibraries.com
*** Connecting to linuxinlibraries.com [72.29.69.156] port 6667
*** An error occurred: Connecting to IRC: Connection refused connecting
to 72.29.69.156:6667

Ideas?

Karen S.