Hi Charles-Antoine,

I can't be terribly specific about timing, but ranging anywhere
between "eventually" and "in the near future", we here at LC will
have an alpha offering of LCSH data as SKOS RDF that should be
available to the public.  The SKOS data should be able to help with
your thesaurus hierarchy needs.  Several offices in LC are trying to
work out the delivery mechanism details right now.

Ed Summers, who is doing the lion's share of the development work,
can speak about how he crafted the expression of LCSH->SKOS.

Clay